Sunday, March 17, 2013

Vintage Rose Print Sheets




What a difference a week or two makes! The willow trees have leafed out and fruit blossoms are everywhere. All that's left is to watch the beautiful unfolding day by day in the fresh air and sunshine. I still can't seem to get enough pastel color in my daily visual feast. How about you?




A light breeze is perfect for drying sheets on the line. I especially love vintage floral prints this time of year. A mix of older with newer ones. . . .  







I used to find these vintage Dan River prints (on top) more often. Maybe I just don't get out often enough anymore!




Anyway, I hope you're off to a fresh new start!
Have a great week!

Jacqueline




Join me at

12 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

So pretty. I love your pretty sheets. I bet they are as comfy as they are pretty.
Kris

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I love pretty sheets--but I usually make them into something else! I am about to start a project with your middle sheets--those small rosebud Simply Shabby Chic ones. So fun!

Clara said...

I love your mosaic and your pretty sheets.
~Clara

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

I don't see many vintage sheets these days either. I've seen beautiful things created with them. My favorite was a patchwork type tablecloth.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Lets face it...they just don't make things the way they used to...I'm old..er...LOL and appreciate things like this!...:)JP

Suz said...

After visiting so many lovely blogs I finally come to rest at your beautiful blog. It is so full of inspiration.

Pamela Gordon said...

I remember these vintage floral sheets as they were so popular in the 70's when we got married. Beautiful mosaic Jacqueline. Have a great week and happy spring to you. Pamela

Cynthia said...

I love your mosaic and those sheets are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing this.

Cynthia

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Your photography would make beautiful prints in your new space!!

Haworth said...

Oh, those pastels are so good for the soul, Jacqueline. We have only a few signs of spring here and there, peeping up through the remnants of another icy snow. But they do lift the spirits. How wonderful that you have the weather you do right now. Thank you for sharing it here with those beautiful roses.

Sammy Girl said...

Jacqueline . . I LOVE the tiny teacups! Do you have a set of those cuties? I bought a set with the exact same shape (which i had never seen before) about two days before your post. Thanks for sharing. Everything is always so fun to look at. *smile*

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness where did you get those pretty rose sheets!?? I cannot find any like that anywhere! i love your blog!!! Great taste!!